Before you learn to make an adsense niche website, I want you to understand what “adsense” and “niche” mean.
Below is the simplest (and layman’s) definition that I can think off the top of my head for both the terms.
Niche: A niche is the topic around which you’ll build your website (or a part of it).
For example: If you’re creating a website about running then running is your niche.
Similarly, weight loss is a niche. A niche is like a section of a library where you’d find books related to a particular genre. Imagine how you’d feel to find “21 delicious cakes you can make at home” book in “Science Fiction” section.
So, it’s important to have a niche in mind while making a niche site.
However, there are other types of websites as well that don’t cover a single niche. In fact they’ll be all over the place and still they manage to rank. Those are the “AUTHORITY SITES”; we’ll learn how to make those too, but later. Some examples are: About.com & WikiHow.com
Adsense: Adsense is Google’s advertising program. It allows publishers and website owners, like you and me, to monetize our websites. It’s pretty easy to use and doesn’t need much of a technical skill. While it generates a ton of money with most of the niches, for a few it may not. Don’t worry, I’ll be showing you how to avoid low earning niches.
Why to Make an Adsense Niche Site?
If I tell you that making money from an adsense niche site is easy then I’d be lying. However, it’s not that tough either. Furthermore, there are various reasons, some of which I’ve listed below, that makes me fall in love with adsense websites.
- Simplicity of use: Adsense is one of the simplest way to make money from your website. All you need to do is to put some code on your website. You don’t need to code; it’s given by Google, you just copy and paste it and you start making money right away. You don’t need to tweak your sales funnel is or change the way you’re selling a product. No hassles.
- Passively Makes Money: Once your website starts to get traffic then there’s nothing better than adsense to make money from it. You may not even need to update your website for 1-2 months (depending upon the niche) and you’d still be making money. Of course, I don’t mean that you forget to grow your website; you should always be looking for more and more growth.
- Security of payment: Since adsense is owned by Google, you don’t need to fret about them disappearing or shutting shop. You’re always sure that you won’t get cheated and that your payments will arrive.
- Replaceable: If at any time you think that adsense isn’t working for your website then you can easily replace it with other ad network; such as Chitika or buy sell ads etc.
- Sells like Hot Cake: Since adsense websites are so low maintenance, people love buying them. A simple adsense website making around $5K can be sold for a ton of money.
- Independent earnings: Till the time your website’s got traffic you’ll continue to make money with adsense. Affiliate sites are a bit different; suppose, you put in a ton of efforts to promote a product only to find that it got discontinued after a month or two. This makes your affiliate website almost worthless until you find an equivalent product as replacement.
- Best of both worlds: Within adsense site you can add banners and other ad materials to promote niche related products. These usually convert well because of targeted organic traffic (the traffic that comes from search engines). I do this a lot and it works like a charm!
These were just a few points that I could think off the top of my head which makes me prefer adsense niche sites more than affiliate ones.
Having taken a look at why adsense sites are better than affiliate sites, let’s now begin learning how to create a money making one.
How to Make A Money Making Adsense Niche Site
Making an adsense niche website is a step by step strategy – at least that’s how I see it. What I mean here is that if you’re jumping from rock to rock while “trying to make” an adsense niche website, chances are that you’d be wasting a lot of your – very precious – time.
Hence, I always apply (and love) approaches that are more definitive. That way I can keep track of my progress while I’m working diligently towards my goal. I’d suggest the same to you too!
Having said that, below you’ll find the 11 step guide where I’ve revealed the exact steps and methods that I’ve been personally using for quite some time to unearth some amazing, extremely profitable adsense niches; it’s those niches that have allowed me to live the life that I always wanted; the life of complete passive 5 figure/month income and absolute freedom.
So, go ahead and read (if needed, re-read) all articles one by one; start from 1 and move slowly (and understandably) till 11.
- Adsense niches (How and Where to Search Them)
- Here’s how to analyze adsense niches for profitability
- Competition analysis for adsense websites
- How to pick an awesome domain name and where to buy one from
- What’s the best hosting provider
- What to do after you’ve bought the domain name and hosting
- How to install WordPress
- Plugins that you’d be needing
- WordPress themes (free and paid) and how to choose one
- Best adsense ad placements
- Writing content for adsense websites
I hope – and believe – that you’d find everything on my website to be really helpful.
Do leave your thoughts in the comments section below. I’d love to hear from you!